The fee to adopt one of our companion Multigenerational Australian Labradoodle puppies varies between $2800-$3500 depending on color and gender. We request $300 as a deposit to reserve your spot in a specific litter. If you are unable to get a puppy that meets your needs in the litter you have chosen, you may request to have your deposit moved to a future litter.
Please note that all companion puppies must be spayed or neuter
Your puppy comes with:
- Spayed or Neutered Contract
- Microchip with application
- Current vaccinations and worming
- 30 Day trail Pet Insurance from Trupanion note: must be activated within 24 hours of adopting your puppy
- Beginning stages of crate training of your puppy 2 weeks prior to rehoming.
- Health care professionally performed or supervised by our local Veterinarians.
- Temperament Testing
- Toys & Blanket
- 5 Generation Pedigree
- 2yr genetic health warranty
- Puppy leash, collar, and a sample of the food we feed. We only feed our dog’s top-quality dog food. This ensures healthy skin and coat. It also ensures proper growth and nutrition from the balance of various vitamins, proteins, and fats.
- Information on how to care for your new puppy, potty training, feeding, grooming, ect.
- A lifetime of continued customer support
GUARDIAN HOME PROGRAM
The majority of guardian homes are families who cannot afford to purchase a Labradoodle. There are others who simply like the idea of how our program works and want to be a part of it with us. For those who could not afford to purchase a Labradoodle outright, the guardian home option is a fantastic way to have a beautiful Labradoodle
For more information please click the buttom below
Puppy Deposit Fee
Click The Circle
Final Payment After Deposit
Click The Circle