The fee to adopt one of Rainpuddle’s Multigenerational Australian Labradoodle puppies may vary from $2,800-$3500 depending on color and gender. We request $300 as a deposit to reserve your spot in a specific litter. If we are unable to get a puppy that meets your needs in the litter you have chosen, you may request to have your deposit moved to a future litter.
Your puppy comes with:
- Spayed or Neutered Contract
- Microchip with application
- Current vaccinations and worming
- 30 Day trail Pet Insurance from Trupanion note: must be activated within 24 hours of adopting your puppy
- Beginning stages of crate training of your puppy 2 weeks prior to rehoming.
- Health care professionally performed or supervised by our local Veterinarians.
- Temperament Testing
- Toys & Blanket
- 5 Generation Pedigree
- 2yr genetic health warranty
- Puppy leash, collar, and a sample of the food we feed. We only feed our dog’s top-quality dog food. This ensures healthy skin and coat. It also ensures proper growth and nutrition from the balance of various vitamins, proteins, and fats.
- Information on how to care for your new puppy, potty training, feeding, grooming, ect.
- A lifetime of continued customer support
If you would like to reserve one of our Australian Labradoodles a reservation fee of $300 is required. Payments can be made in the following ways: select the Pay Here buttons below. The amount reflects a convenience fee included.
Wait List Deposit
A 2.9% credit card fee will be added to your Deposit payment
Final Payment After Deposit
A 3% credit card fee will be added to your final payment
The price of shipping is not included with the adoption of a RainPuddles Australian Labradoodle Puppy.The additional shipping charge (if required) usually runs $500.00 and includes air shipping crate, bedding, health certificate, climate acclimation certificate, destination charges, etc. The shipping fee is due prior to shipping of your Australian Labradoodle puppy. Extra charges may apply for delivery and will vary depending on location and cost of travel. and is not included in adoption price